Saturday 16 February 2013

Busy Holiday

Have yet to update for quite some time now...


It's been a while since the last update, this is due to the pain of having holiday at the peak moment of our semester haha, no doubt things still had to keep moving forward. Another reason why it took quite some time to update is because I had certain issues with my visual experimentation, and I am still working on it, will post the images up soon.


I do think that Marta Dlugolecka is quite an inspiring artist for myself as she also does clays for her illustration works (I seriously did not think that people nowadays still uses clays as part of an illustration piece, my bad :{ ), and I really do love her choice of colour moods and art style. Kept me motivated all day long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment